Hey guys, I will be putting my blog on hiatus for the next week. The reason this blog will be on a break is because I have to study like a crazy person. I have an AP Chinese Test on the 22nd, finals week on the 27th to the 29th. I will be back on May 30th.
My schedule is pretty hectic get home at 4, do homework, study until 1 AM, sleep for 5-6 hours, wake up and go to school and the insane cycle repeats.
I will not be on ANY Social Networking for example Facebook, YouTube or Twitter because well can’t have any distractions.
This blog is like my baby, I gave birth to the idea in December of 2012, watched it grow from 1 view to approximately 30,000 in less than 1.5 years, invested my time on it, spent hours choosing a blog design, and asking for advice from fellow bloggers. I feel as if I’m abandoning my baby. :(
I feel bad that I post like twice a month now instead of every week or twice a week like I used to. I really want to update everyday, but unfortunately, I don’t exactly have the time.
Currently I’m so happy right now because I got into AP Calculus and AP US History. I also signed up for AP Physics and just normal programming but I don’t know if I got in.
I still haven’t gone over my birthday pictures from my tablet, so expect them to be up in about June. Here’s to hoping, I pass my AP Test and finals.
Looking forward to Summer Vacation. 2.5 months of sleeping in, shopping, hanging out with my best friends that I haven’t seen since middle school and just chilling out.
I don’t really like Google Keyboard… I typed I don’t like working in group with pinyin to my cousin, but Google corrected it to I don’t like my group members WTF? I accidentally clicked on the wrong chat box and my group member saw it. I am so not using Google keyboard to type Chinese anymore.
Reason why Group Work sucks:
1. There’s always this one person who does all the work and/or the control freak.
2. You get distracted easily.
3. I feel as if I do better work alone.
4. If there’s a film project, they always make plans to film during the time that I’m busy with i.e. AP testing, or a math final.
5. If there’s a weird film schedule, it’s guaranteed that you will not finish in time.
6. If you make me film right before my math final, it might make me blow my chance of getting into AP Cal.
7. When teachers choose our members.
8. If you worked with one of the members before, s/he is a flake.
9. I would rather be in a group with my friends because 1. they are respectful 2. you are comfortable to speak up, and 3. you know them so you don’t feel like a shy little person.
Sorry about this rant, I just hate working in groups, unless it’s with my friends.
I hope to see you guys in a week.